How to Create Spaces in your Instagram Captions
Ever wonder how to separate your Instagram captions into lines?
Me too! When I first started out on Instagram, I was told to use the Notes app to create spaces. However, I still couldn't get it to look the way I wanted! I'd recently seen this issue come up in Facebook groups, so I thought I would share a quick video on how to fix this problem!
WATCH THE VIDEO:
1. Write your caption in the iPhone Notes app
2. Do not leave any spaces after the last character on each line
3. Hit "return" only ONCE not TWICE
4. Copy your caption from Notes and paste it into your Instagram caption
5. Voilà! A perfectly spaced + easy to read caption!
Hey, I'm Louise! I'm an Online Entrepreneur & Educator. I've been told that I have a special talent for taking complicated tech and breaking it down into simple, easy-to-understand steps. My preference: time-saving, user-friendly solutions that entrepreneurs can DIY.
Want to be biz BFFs? Sign up here and I'll email you tips, tricks & behind-the-scenes insights every Thursday.